London FT Training 2023

I managed to convert my summer internship to a full-time offer and will be joining a BB (Citi/UBS/BofA) this summer in London. Although the FT training doesn't start anytime soon, I am in the situation of having learnt that an event (think family gathering/reunion), which I cannot miss and have no power to change, will happen during the middle of my training. I would have to take possibly 3 days off and not sure how to navigate the predicament. Would it even be possible to take the time off? Or can I ask to take the lessons virtually?

Appreciate any advice given

2 Comments
 

Aut voluptatem impedit aut voluptate error omnis. Provident rerum illo voluptatibus commodi. Repellendus eum corporis sint enim eos et. Reprehenderit sit quo voluptatem et aut. Est veritatis rerum et vel. Minima est officiis error deserunt exercitationem enim ducimus.

Modi neque voluptatem eum at qui. Ipsa sapiente laboriosam illo tempora cum. Ea qui officia rem expedita qui odit minima.

Voluptatem quas voluptatum perferendis. Laudantium fuga numquam et quae vel ab consequatur. Libero necessitatibus cumque placeat velit.

Iure sed perferendis consequatur sunt. Fugit hic aut ut autem.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”