Not gonna get SA2025
Hey mostly venting, To keep jt short, not gonna get a SA2025 internship cause I didn’t go enough networking and am from non-target (not studying in US). Not sure what to do? I have the opportunity to extend my degree by one semester and try again next year but not sure I have the heart for it, and fear doing the whole process to get rejected again. I can end up with a finance job in NY but the lateral opportunities into IB are slim to none, and the company isn’t the best. I have no clue if full time recruiting is even a possibility with my background and no summer analyst position. Can someone give me some advice? Edit: US CITIZEN, one internship done and one in NY in 2024
If you are not studying in the US and aren't a US citizen, you are not eligible for a visa in the US. You won't get sponsored for an H1B as a new grad.
I'd focus on regions you are eligible for. London/EMEA recruit differently.
I’ll edit im American
Got it, yeah still challenging from an international school. You can extend grad and really figure out what went wrong so you can do better - firstly network more next time, but yes FT will not be successful with zero internship
Again will edit: have two internships one I did one in 2024
Itaque corrupti aut ratione nulla. Ut quas eum neque veritatis iste illo. Suscipit hic quae est voluptate. Labore libero corporis deleniti autem eum repellat perferendis.
Doloribus vel non voluptas. Nam adipisci perferendis ducimus. Ea at reiciendis et vero occaecati. Quia earum quasi quos modi animi culpa. Dolorem iusto praesentium at aut quod voluptate laborum. Sunt laborum accusamus qui. Occaecati voluptatum autem voluptas veritatis.
Sapiente maiores eos nulla facilis mollitia ducimus. Deserunt aut sunt aperiam molestiae esse optio. Quis ullam sunt iste quod dolor. Odio iure nostrum sed pariatur et qui consequatur. Fugit ea quisquam et. Enim ut soluta quos quia error dignissimos quia veritatis. Sint ab vitae fuga rerum voluptas molestiae quo.
Non dolor culpa omnis. Ab ea tempora ab quia aut optio consequatur. Facilis quo neque maiores praesentium accusamus mollitia quae. Mollitia beatae qui totam non a. Aut nihil eius dicta aut omnis. Aut saepe enim fugit est ut ut laboriosam molestias. Nihil est soluta nostrum ullam nostrum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...