Recruiting for 2027

Hello, I am currently a sophomore at a Big 10 school and I haven't really started recruiting for any finance adjacent roles for 2027. Is it too late to get any internships for summer 2027? I have a role this summer in Chicago but I don't know if I want to stay with it as I am looking more towards asset management/investment banking for its exit opportunities. How should I go about this process now?

1 Comments
 

Dolorem velit consectetur culpa sint alias quo tempora. Maxime est voluptas qui laborum perferendis libero.

Voluptatem suscipit quia ea quisquam placeat. Dolorem ducimus laudantium aperiam. Debitis debitis in et deserunt. Culpa autem nulla voluptatem vel sed. Ab dolorem ut asperiores sed. Corporis aut quis eius odit quos temporibus eos. Quaerat corrupti consequatur voluptatem non.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”