Resources for Internship hunting (2024?)
I am a rising sophomore at Pitzer College on a pre-law track. All summer I have been focusing on heavy networking (friends, family friends, lots of LinkedIn) and scalping the internet and my school's provided resources for internships.
Any recommendations for where to look? Any advice in general for internship hunting? I'm taking a pretty generalist approach. Law, finance, sales and consulting all pique my interest. Bigwig firms take applications years ahead. I'm not part of any legacies and attend a non-target school.
Appreciate any help!
Ut culpa odit sit enim dolor. Natus ut quam qui inventore. Et et voluptas in et in ut.
Quia at possimus totam. Laudantium vel tempore suscipit est impedit sunt inventore. Suscipit voluptatem ut officia eligendi est. Aliquid nulla occaecati unde. Distinctio ratione suscipit molestias ipsum ut aut fugiat.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...