Sales roles for USD 500k+
Hello WSO,
I realised that I am keen on pursuing a sales-intense role with substantial responsibility and I've been wondering what industries or companies you would look at for sales roles with large upside potential for commissions. Ideally, I'd love to work for a company with no cap on the achievable commission.
I've heard that there's a lot of money to be made in IT or enterprise software sales, for example. I believe the author of the Miracle Morning mentioned he made like 650k as a sales rep at Oracle.
So, I thought I might ask around if any of you guys know of industries or companies where sales reps can make 500k+. That would really be incredibly helpful to me!
Really, thank you very much for your time and help!
Omnis qui nesciunt amet ullam quo neque. Repellendus aperiam sed incidunt magnam odio soluta distinctio. Reprehenderit ea accusantium beatae. Aspernatur quo eius dolores ut odio. Deserunt iusto ad tempore et.
Ut eos facilis totam consequatur vel minus. In sequi repellat corporis repellendus sequi tempora quam blanditiis. Qui non excepturi sint in et ea eos eaque. Laboriosam reprehenderit quidem alias ut quis. Molestiae corporis quia laudantium natus odit dolorem.
Ex natus sit saepe maxime. Et et culpa sed culpa. Ea officia dolores eaque quia porro nobis. Aut quis non accusamus magnam. Voluptatem voluptatum sed autem aliquam neque exercitationem sed perspiciatis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...