UBS - Online Assessment SA 2027
Has anyone else taken the online assessment? People said last year there was a report on their scores but I haven't gotten one yet. All I was told is that they are now reviewing my CV.
Please let me know.
Has anyone else taken the online assessment? People said last year there was a report on their scores but I haven't gotten one yet. All I was told is that they are now reviewing my CV.
Please let me know.
Career Resources
Quia error impedit quas illo. Et voluptatem omnis expedita veritatis distinctio tenetur consequatur. Sint eum veritatis sunt architecto. Qui sit vel quas dignissimos hic aspernatur dolorem. Qui exercitationem recusandae est perferendis est commodi non.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...