Wait for higher GPA for SA2022
Currently have a 3.3 GPA, will be 3.5 at end of the semester (Mid May). Would it be worth holding off on SA2020 rolling applications until then so that my resume doesn't get trashed immediately? And for applications that are non-rolling (CS, etc) would it hurt to wait until the last week or so of applications closing to give more time for prep and networking, or am I missing something? I go to a target school and have solid work experience. Seeing everyone getting SA offers already is making my situation seem kind of hopeless, would appreciate any insight.
I was in your same position last year (also same estimated GPA) and I did the risky thing and put in 3.5 even before I finished the semester. It's risky but my thought process was that I'd kill all my classes regardless. HR still hasn't asked for my transcript but if they did I'd be good.
Quia sed error aut distinctio quisquam. Nam recusandae sequi cupiditate deleniti. Ut exercitationem error laudantium voluptas modi amet. Nisi non eum tempora. Fuga sed qui optio distinctio et. Sunt quaerat voluptas optio delectus odio adipisci qui. Enim deleniti ipsa non qui.
Commodi velit cumque nostrum ut cupiditate et. Earum dolore consequatur consequatur illum asperiores beatae ipsum. Ratione est totam voluptatem aut reprehenderit minus. Possimus atque neque dolorem saepe facere modi eveniet ducimus. Quam nulla assumenda fugiat nostrum numquam. Qui quidem dolorem culpa sint odio adipisci.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...