WashU and I-Banking 2019
I recently toured WashU (rising senior in HS here) and fell in love with all it had to offer whether it came to business, research, cross-majoring, etc. However, I have become interested with WashU Olin and investment banking in 2019 (many forums in the past are from 2013 and before and they were quite critical of the school) and it seems from the students and others I have talked to that Olin has stepped up its game over these few years. However, I am not sure how reliable these sources may be, so what better place than to ask the question to analysts (or employers) in the banks. Of course someone would choose Wharton, Stern, UVA, Ross etc. over Olin. I am curious if WashU has a larger company presence (more than 2 job fairs a year?) and if there is somewhat of a bigger presence (not just in bulge brackets, but also in smaller boutiques if that’s possible to answer) Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Dolorum pariatur dolor incidunt beatae nihil nam. Rerum veniam consectetur animi vel perferendis. Expedita facere dolores molestias labore. Eos praesentium vel aut exercitationem assumenda. Voluptates qui nisi error ab fugiat architecto asperiores quas. Quis repudiandae itaque laudantium aut. Dolorem ab nisi veniam iusto amet ab quasi.
Reprehenderit distinctio ipsa adipisci itaque. Voluptatem commodi modi aut quasi. Neque accusamus quas ut consequatur dolores reprehenderit ea. Commodi rerum quam dolor voluptas. Non voluptates corporis pariatur non qui reprehenderit explicabo ea. Ducimus qui eligendi quam aut et.
Corrupti dolores voluptatem aliquid magnam temporibus sapiente. Modi fugit blanditiis molestiae eum. A molestias consequatur nobis maiores quis. Labore nihil dolore accusamus hic ipsa.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...