Worth delaying graduation?
For those of us who haven’t gotten return at top BB/EB’s/Buysides is it worth delaying graduation, snagging a big3/m another offer then re recruiting, especially if goal is PE.
Most top firms aren’t hiring and when t2/t3 firms won’t even look since they assume I didn’t get a return offer and it wouldn’t make sense why would I apply there.
Hi Business School in IB-M&A, any of these topics helpful:
More suggestions...
If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...
Are you saying getting another SA? Isn’t SA 2024 recruiting well over?
Earum impedit suscipit quod cupiditate iure inventore. Et aliquam et dolorem reiciendis quaerat ad.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...