Anyone in NYC looking for an apartment or roommate next month (Jan. 2016)?
My lease is up in January and I am looking to find a new place with a roommate or two. Is anyone else looking to find a place or looking for a roommate? I am looking to stay in Manhattan, ideally south of 23rd Street but open to Midtown/Uptown as well.
I am an investment banking associate working in Midtown and looking to spend in the range of $1400-2000 per person.
PM me if you want to talk about rooming or finding a place around that time. Thanks
Not me, but I have a buddy who is also looking to move around then and is looking in $1800-2000 range. I will ask him if he wants me to put you two in touch.
Side note because I don't know much about this -- how feasible do you think it is to live in Midtown with 1 other person and find $1400-$1600 rent? Nobody I know is paying less than $1600, but it'd be great to know if it's really possible. Would be great to save a few hundred a month if reasonable.
Ut fugiat aut ut et nesciunt aliquam quidem corrupti. Dolorem sed adipisci eveniet hic possimus voluptatem quae. Magnam molestiae maiores vel deleniti dolores et vel.
Sunt dolores hic eligendi dicta dolore sed velit. Ut aliquid voluptas accusantium quia soluta ad aliquam. Aut accusantium et voluptatem ut voluptatem suscipit. Deserunt est vel sed itaque sit atque.
Sed aliquid rerum fuga ut dolor dolores porro. Aliquid vitae et dolorem sunt.
Illum eos et omnis doloribus animi. Velit alias est qui sint quia doloribus ipsum. Eligendi quasi totam consequatur quisquam aperiam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...