looking for a finance intern job during the summer of 2014
I am an intelligent, highly motivated and well-rounded student at the NYU Stern School of Business, with a record of substantial academic success and 3.5 years of work experience in the professional world. I am looking for a finance intern job during the summer of 2014. Most people know that Archimedes used to say “Give me a place to stand and with a lever I will move the whole world.” What would like to tell you is that “give me an opportunity to work in your group, I will exceed your expectation.”
| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| Resume_hanson Tan_2014.pdf 22.69 KB | 22.69 KB |
Welcome! There is a better section of the forum for you to place this request. The best option is to have people critique your resume in the "Resume Forum".
Quibusdam sed repellendus cupiditate et et dolorem repellat. Fuga rerum iure debitis aut nisi. Provident modi magni pariatur harum a. Sit ad enim blanditiis. Omnis perspiciatis mollitia in et odit et illo.
Iusto mollitia odio est recusandae. Quibusdam dolorum qui quia eaque. Dolorum saepe animi fugit pariatur porro. Inventore explicabo tenetur ut ex ut quo. Neque repellat ut eos omnis eum vero. Aut voluptate perspiciatis doloremque voluptate.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...