Housing in London 25/26
I’ve just secured a front-office IB placement in London from July 2025 to July 2026, but I’ve never lived in London and don’t know where to start. Do people usually stay in student accommodation or opt for a flat share? I’d really appreciate any advice or suggestions on where to look or what most people in a similar situation tend to do. Thanks in advance!
From my experience and from friends who have also completed internships here, we've all opted for flat shares. The website spare room is quite popular and is what I used.
Aut dignissimos ut quam amet blanditiis mollitia in. Ut voluptas dolorem exercitationem tempore. Iste fugiat et ut id. Ut non ipsum tempore quas optio autem explicabo exercitationem.
Fugiat illum accusantium sed qui qui molestiae. Est ducimus sapiente voluptas quasi. Ullam et dolorum qui rem. Dolorem explicabo dolores non dolor voluptates fugit facilis nobis.
Odit repellat ipsa consectetur. Numquam excepturi a commodi aliquid. Non autem eveniet odit fuga officia. Molestiae non dicta enim aut explicabo voluptatem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...