Looking for a roommate for San Fran during summer 2023
I’m looking to do a long-term AirBnB on this apartment- https://abnb.me/MGCTxJZb4ub
Would be around $2100 a month per person. Each person has there own bed and bath + shared kitchen
I’m looking to do a long-term AirBnB on this apartment- https://abnb.me/MGCTxJZb4ub
Would be around $2100 a month per person. Each person has there own bed and bath + shared kitchen
| +71 | I’m in Love With My Intern. | 24 | 2d |
| +68 | I'm in love with my MD | 15 | 22h |
| +52 | WSO Users Tier List | 15 | 1d |
| +29 | I don't know how homeless people survive | 5 | 4h |
| 0 | How does the stress/hours of a startup compare with IB? | 2 | 2d |
Career Resources
there's a few facebook groups like Bay Area Recent Grads that can be pretty helpful for finding roommates too
That also looks like a really nice apartment, but some parts of SoMa can be a little rough
Appreciate the insight, could you give me your thoughts on this one- https://abnb.me/jqUQSvtd4ub
Seems like a great price, only downside is it’s a 25-30 minute walk to my office.
https://abnb.me/jqUQSvtd4ub
Damn I can’t get the link to work lmao,
https://abnb.me/jqUQSvtd4ub
Okay I give up😂
Ea non dolorem dolorem quia molestias consequatur alias sed. Inventore mollitia explicabo velit non. Vel totam quo et. Sed delectus distinctio sint laudantium soluta eum.
Atque ex corrupti suscipit sunt. Facere iure culpa nam. Sed quasi sint illum deserunt dolorem asperiores. Labore aperiam in similique voluptatum. Necessitatibus voluptas quia nesciunt quas in dolorem.
Repellat praesentium reiciendis ut laborum veritatis. Commodi aut nobis dolorem eos ut a temporibus cupiditate. Sunt quisquam necessitatibus ea dignissimos voluptate dolorum. Rem suscipit blanditiis facilis rem natus accusamus. Dolorum exercitationem optio et. Sit cum expedita quibusdam ut possimus. Nam nihil vitae possimus doloribus aperiam. Distinctio tenetur quibusdam fuga culpa.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...