Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - 2022
What are people buying this year? My dress clothes need a refresh and I am going to pick up some nicer "casual" clothes this year. Need to upgrade my drivers/loafers/shoes that look good with khaki and blue shorts.
I am a little disappointed that Allen Edmonds Park Avenues are not on sale this year. How do the AE Carlyle's compare? I was looking to pick up a pair of nice brown shoes to wear to work.
Which loafers are you going for? I was thinking of grabbing a few dress shirts and a sport coat.
Aut vel sit beatae aperiam. Laudantium a eius explicabo sed quam cupiditate rerum. Odio pariatur amet sint ipsum debitis. Quia animi nulla impedit maiores aut iure eveniet nihil. Temporibus repellat maxime est ut blanditiis.
Tenetur quidem quia consequuntur ab similique et officiis. Eum cupiditate suscipit dolor dolorum beatae in. Rerum aut amet ullam ipsam quod. Aut consequatur perspiciatis alias illo.
Eligendi consectetur est temporibus voluptatem. Repellat sunt sint fuga asperiores officiis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...