Incoming POTUS 2020

Title says it all. You may all have seen many of my ad campaigns through various channels promoting my run for the presidency, and I am here to approach you all asking for your support. I started my career in the Financial Services industry long ago, creating jobs through the establishment of Bloomberg LP, and advancing all corners of the world of finance. As you all have greatly enjoyed working in this prosperous industry, I ask all of you, as brothers and sisters of the money community, to consider me to lead this country beginning next January, developing our nation and our economy in the same way I have progressed the world of finance and the community of New York City over the years.

Thx.

-"Prison Mike"

EDIT: P.S. Vote for me and I'll give everyone free Bloomberg Terminals.

2 Comments
 

Ipsam odit illum sed eligendi dignissimos optio. Asperiores id laudantium architecto rerum tenetur. Ea rerum similique ratione eos consequatur.

Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Investment Banking Full-time Analyst Programme (London) at JPMorgan Chase. After a thorough review of your application, we regret to inform you that we are unable to move forward with your candidacy at this time.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”