Initial recruiter reach out for 2025 on-cycle process

Hi there. I just got an email from Dynamics Search Partners about wanting to start communications / fill out a profile ahead of the 2025 on cycle process. I am an incoming analyst at a BB in London but have US citizenship (which is also highlighted on my LinkedIn) so thats why I think I got the email. Given I study in the UK I am pretty out of the loop with how this all works - does this mean on cycle is starting? Or is it genuinely just an initial reach out to get people's profiles? Where does it go from here?

1 Comments
 

Iusto quibusdam voluptas in numquam velit et. Aut aut aut sit sunt iusto rerum. Labore autem commodi quod voluptate quaerat facilis dicta. Et fugit excepturi neque omnis.

Quidem et nisi eum est dolore deserunt. Eum velit sint et omnis praesentium. Dignissimos sed sint ut et et fugiat. Nisi ipsa ut sit consequatur tempore.

Cupiditate enim incidunt non fugiat amet aut consequatur. Voluptate asperiores alias dignissimos ea ullam. Iste est ad consequuntur enim sit consequatur veniam. Sed totam sit eos nulla. Consectetur maxime voluptatem occaecati enim omnis. Possimus delectus fuga omnis. Blanditiis culpa at est earum illum error.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Private Equity

  • Blackstone Group 99.6%
  • The Riverside Company 99.3%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 98.9%
  • Warburg Pincus 98.5%
  • Vista Equity Partners 98.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Private Equity

  • Blackstone Group 99.6%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 99.3%
  • The Riverside Company 98.9%
  • Ardian 98.5%
  • Warburg Pincus 98.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Private Equity

  • Bain Capital 99.6%
  • Blackstone Group 99.3%
  • The Riverside Company 98.9%
  • Starwood Capital Group 98.5%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 98.1%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Private Equity

  • Principal (9) $653
  • Director/MD (24) $547
  • Vice President (100) $364
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (106) $280
  • 2nd Year Associate (236) $272
  • 1st Year Associate (414) $231
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (33) $157
  • 2nd Year Analyst (97) $134
  • 1st Year Analyst (273) $126
  • Intern/Summer Associate (40) $79
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (357) $61
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”