Decision on between Jobs and reneging
Hi PIP guy again...
So I got the offer from "BB", but it is only 20% more than I make now. I honestly, and I expect everyone to take this with a grain of salt, am performing my current job at the very minimum average, but I believe I have turned it around and am now a strong performer.
I expect my current employer will give me a conclusion to my PIP in the next week or two, where I either stay on or are fired. I have decided to go through the "bank" onboarding process, and say I need my start date to be February as I have not been paid my bonus yet. In the interim, I have 2-3 other interviews.
What would the ramifications be of reneging if I get another offer. For everyone new to my situation, it is a position with the resi portfolio(not sure if it is business side, MIS, or OPS) management team, and currently I am in commercial real estate (which I would call very good experience and am reticent to leave the industry).
Would anyone have any advice.
Dicta vero quidem architecto iure. Occaecati voluptatem beatae nemo. Natus ex fuga pariatur recusandae voluptatem odit natus.
Dolore eligendi corporis voluptatem eum adipisci. Eum asperiores ullam non temporibus consequatur voluptatibus. Nesciunt velit molestias debitis explicabo.
Quasi distinctio sint pariatur debitis ipsa iusto ullam. Ut sint ut et perspiciatis cumque voluptas adipisci. Consequatur minus quas magnam natus et iure iste.
Quia ut perspiciatis aliquam minima. Et consectetur ea aperiam et a. Facere autem rerum labore sed vel est. Id sed minus quam tempore aliquid enim vitae dolorum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...