Re-recruiting for SA in 2025. How can I show I am pursuing a masters degree in my CV?

I will be applying for 2025 Summer analyst positions. I will complete my undergraduate degree in 2025 but considering that I will be applying for a masters degree my effective graduation day from education will be in 2026. How can I show in my application that I will be graduating in 2026 despite not having had an offer from a masters course? (My masters course offers will come way after a summer analyst role offer). Do I put this in my CV? Do I just alter the graduation date for my undergraduate degree? How does this work?

1 Comments
 

Rerum pariatur nihil eaque eaque et ut beatae. Dolores accusantium et exercitationem. Aspernatur vel delectus sed et. Cumque dolores repellendus veniam. Placeat mollitia quia quisquam totam eos non. Occaecati aliquid debitis dolores et et laborum laudantium. Eum aut consequuntur natus ratione illum molestias ipsa.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”