Dilemna - Enrolment timing causing clash between spring/summer apps
I am currently a second year university student and have sent a request to my course department asking to switch over to the year abroad programme, a 4 year course as opposed to a 3 year course, which means I would then be eligible to apply to springs.
They got back saying I was added to the list of potential transfer students (which I assume means I am a potential transfer into this course and not a potential transfer as somebody who is waiting to receive offers from universities abroad) and that they would send more info over the next few weeks.
For more information, I’m currently applying to summers and waiting to hopefully enrol and apply to springs. That’s a problem since most springs open during that point in which a few have already opened now so it’s pretty strategically infeasible to just wait until all that time to begin applying to springs hopefully.
Should I just begin applying to spring weeks right now/very near future or not or should I take steps in the immediate future before making this decision?
Many thanks
Numquam velit voluptatem minus omnis aut nemo sapiente. Dolor velit voluptatum dolor et perspiciatis voluptas mollitia inventore. Voluptate omnis maxime voluptatem odio rerum vel.
Voluptatem sunt laborum maiores aut tempora. Eum dolorem inventore neque exercitationem quas eligendi. Voluptatum aliquam ut nesciunt et. Quisquam ut quisquam iure dicta. Et est incidunt impedit consequatur harum eaque reprehenderit aliquid.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...