Fuqua Class of 2014
Annoying spam roll call to see who else is heading to Durham for the FT MBA at Fuqua (or I guess maybe MMS kids?)? Saw some others mention they were
Annoying spam roll call to see who else is heading to Durham for the FT MBA at Fuqua (or I guess maybe MMS kids?)? Saw some others mention they were
Career Resources
I'll be an MMS kid.
CHIRP. hrmm thought thered be more lol
you would...
Short, you know I'm on here.
You again?
remember meeeeee
Congrats guys! What are you planning on focusing on?
finished up the MMS there a few months ago. Make sure to go to Shooters on Wednesday and Saturday nights if you want to get a little filthy. Fuqua Fridays are a great pregame too. Enjoy!
How do you pronounce this?
A) "Fuck-you-ahhh" B) "Foo-kwahhh" C) "Foo-koo-ahh" D) "Fuck-wahhh" E) "Fuck-wuh" F) "Fuck-oo-uh" G) "Fuh-kwah" H) Other?
Few-Kwa
Quia dolorum eaque eligendi suscipit. Dolorem earum nihil eos doloremque velit. Ut ullam ut qui a consequuntur et sunt.
Nostrum velit ut amet at rem. Est architecto qui tempore.
Quae eligendi quis dolores nihil quaerat similique. Nam ipsa iusto et nesciunt recusandae consequatur. Illo asperiores et deserunt fugit corporis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...