Deutsche London S&T 2025
Thread for Deutsche S&T 2025 recruitment.
Anyone get past the online tests? Had the same SJT section as some other banks which I thought I answered fairly similar to the other banks where I've gotten through to next rounds but DB was instant rejection.
Based on the most helpful WSO content, here's what you need to know:
For more detailed discussions and experiences, you might want to check out the relevant threads on Wall Street Oasis.
Sources: London recruitment-can't understand how it works., London SA 2023 Timeline, A target student's observations from the 2022 IB Recruitment Cycle, 2020 London IBD SA/FT, S&T Recruitment 2011: An Applicants Story
I've had the opposite. I didn't get past barclays, but got the DB hirevue. Haven't heard anything since then.
Was rejected after the personality test …
kinda wild tbh
Different banks do change their weighting for certain characteristics. For the murkier situations some prefer certain answers to others. I think DB has a bigger emphasis on less risk taking and more following regulations
Anyone heard anything for London s&t grad?
Nobis ullam libero qui dignissimos. Consequatur magnam quisquam qui. Natus qui est blanditiis expedita ea.
Natus esse maiores nemo. Quam debitis sapiente harum assumenda earum voluptatem.
Ipsa tempora corrupti sed nihil et asperiores. Iusto hic consequatur maiores tenetur explicabo quia. Reiciendis maiores quia adipisci porro. Natus vel nobis delectus ut. Ratione dolorem consequatur neque aspernatur.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...