FT S&T 2024 Timeline?
Curious what the sales and trading FT timeline / outlook is shaping up to be? How is the market for 2024 analysts?
Curious what the sales and trading FT timeline / outlook is shaping up to be? How is the market for 2024 analysts?
Career Resources
Bump
bump
Bump
Market absolutely sucks right now.
Offer rates under 50% for this summer's interns across banks, everyone over hired and I doubt most are still giving SDs
I mean I think no one's hiring right now basically. Citi actually took down their FT posting after putting it up. No FT spots from MS/GS/BAML it seems.
Is it really that bad?!
FT is very quiet from what I have seen. My bank didn't even send out an email about the referral program which they typically do after intern offers go out. Intern return rates were super low relative to previous few years (mine included) and the wider market is very uncertain. It's really going to only be a random desk that needs an analyst at a given bank here or there, doubt there will be any serious entry-level hiring, but what do I know.
Dicta voluptas recusandae deserunt dolores. Quam sit dolor aut eum atque. Quis et fugit aut mollitia. Est et sequi facere optio molestiae voluptatem. Enim delectus voluptate commodi iusto in. Qui aspernatur autem eos.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...