Picked IB FT over S&T SA
Been a member here for a while now and received lots of help so far. I am based in Europe and would appreciate some advice. I recently accepted a FToffer at an "elite boutique" over a SA in S&T at a . I made my decision based on the fact that I have graduated already and was sort of afraid of what I would do for half a year/a year if i were to receive a FT offer for the next year as well as not actually having tried S&T before. I wanted to do trading for a long time so in retrospect I have a hard time accepting my decision and feel like I blindly followed the advice I received (choosing a solid FT over a SA with the added risks). How difficult do you guys think the recruitment process would be for me to make the jump to trading from IB? I have a solid educational background in STEM. Any tips for how to approach the situation? Also, for those of you that have been in the same situation and ended up feeling good about the decision, I would be happy to hear your stories. Thank you all and sorry about the long post.