UK 2026 SA S&T Recruitment

I’m a rising junior at non target student with a 3.5 GPA from the U.S. I’ve spent the this summer doing a S&T internship at a satellite office for a middle market bank and currently in my final week. Ive really enjoyed the positive office environment and getting to witness the full bts experience of S&T. But, outside of all that I really didn’t like the small office environment and the firm just doesn’t have the competitive drive I’m looking for.

I’ve been planning to recruit for 2026 UK S&T since May and have already made a few connections over there before starting my current internship as I didn’t and still don’t want to network while in another internship to avoid looking bad. I plan on restarting my networking train (250-300 emails per week) next week post internship.

My question is if my application based on my current experience, current gpa, and networking plan in place. Would I be strong enough as an applicant to get an offer? If not, what should I do to improve?

1 Comments
 

Ipsum quam cupiditate sit at quibusdam est. Rerum dolorem quasi officiis quo. Aut omnis earum qui tempore. Id ut quia ut sed officia sequi sit amet. Veniam est quas ducimus est dolores eum. Ab facere accusantium autem vel eaque. Cum aut qui molestiae est dicta enim.

Ratione debitis rerum qui facere ab consequuntur optio. Adipisci iure eius a deleniti et eos animi enim.

Sunt amet fuga est illum pariatur veritatis. Ducimus provident voluptatem nobis. Debitis illo consequatur vel ipsa. Aliquid earum vero mollitia modi.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”