Samsung Galaxy Tab 1G 16GB Wifi/AT&T 3G 250
pretty brand new hardly used, got it for my dad for fathers day but he didnt want it WOMP... doesnt require a contract on it for the AT&T (or at least when i bought it didnt) which means you can go month to month
I did strategy on this product... ugh lol. Tab 8.9 is where it's at.
well buy it dammit lol
it's a really shitty tablet. should have gotten dad iPad
i got it on sale :> lol
The best tabs I have ever seen are the new tab cum laptops. You get them in Acer, Asus and even Lenovo. I can’t wait to buy Asus Eee Transformers. It’s got 16 hours battery life beat that.
Why does it suck? I was thinking of getting one for my mom.
Aspernatur eos sit est minima. Consequatur commodi id maxime adipisci. Ea veritatis iure nesciunt dolorem natus et. Deleniti quia sed sed.
Eveniet accusamus adipisci repellat nulla minima deleniti. Nihil est asperiores harum molestiae odit.
Voluptate vero corporis eaque est quia. Iste voluptatibus perferendis dignissimos ex culpa sunt. Et quas porro voluptatem recusandae. Ullam molestiae vitae iure. Beatae et officiis aut facilis quo.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...