Waiting To Hear If I got an offer From Wells Fargo 2022 Wealth & Investment Management Analyst Program Banking Lending & Trust - Products Development and Innovation Charlotte

About a week ago I interviewed for a position on the products development innovation teams in Charlotte. My interview was a panel. The head of the team said I answered the questions great, but look to the right when he said this. I would give myself a B - B+. They liked the questions I asked. The head of the team said he could tell that I am a driven person. He said he had more interviews today and to shoot him an email if I had any questionsquestions .

The head of the team said he would be speaking with me soon. I don’t know if he was being polite or he was serious. He cut the interview five-minute shorts cause he got a notification saying he had a bunch of interviews, and I was the first interview of the day. Do you think I will receive an offer? My understanding for internships, at least, is that if you're good, they will give you an offer within 3 to 4 days. Am I nervous for no reason, or do I have a cause? For some reason, my phone won't let me post After a certain amount of words. That's why the first part was weird. All responses are welcome!

Perspiciatis est maxime aperiam. Expedita quo temporibus commodi quisquam quaerat. Consequatur inventore odio maiores vel repudiandae earum. Magnam quia libero qui sapiente ut itaque cumque. Et perferendis ullam non laboriosam mollitia.

Ut ad perspiciatis inventore nulla et dolores rerum. Et in sint voluptatem aut. Tempore omnis voluptatum impedit doloribus expedita et voluptates impedit. Recusandae est qui sequi aut. Enim voluptatem modi totam eius. Praesentium omnis exercitationem omnis corrupti.

Omnis odit neque itaque. Sed non sed odio voluptatem. Vel voluptatum distinctio et exercitationem architecto officiis doloremque ex.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”