Waiting To Hear If I got an offer From Wells Fargo 2022 Wealth & Investment Management Analyst Program Banking Lending & Trust - Products Development and Innovation Charlotte

About a week ago I interviewed for a position on the products development innovation teams in Charlotte. My interview was a panel. The head of the team said I answered the questions great, but look to the right when he said this. I would give myself a B - B+. They liked the questions I asked. The head of the team said he could tell that I am a driven person. He said he had more interviews today and to shoot him an email if I had any questionsquestions .

2 Comments
 

The head of the team said he would be speaking with me soon. I don’t know if he was being polite or he was serious. He cut the interview five-minute shorts cause he got a notification saying he had a bunch of interviews, and I was the first interview of the day. Do you think I will receive an offer? My understanding for internships, at least, is that if you're good, they will give you an offer within 3 to 4 days. Am I nervous for no reason, or do I have a cause? For some reason, my phone won't let me post After a certain amount of words. That's why the first part was weird. All responses are welcome!

 

Ea ut quidem unde modi voluptatem. Et voluptatibus consectetur quia aliquam dolores nihil asperiores. Necessitatibus sequi explicabo vel optio eum explicabo. Nostrum aut quo quas facere commodi ad nihil. Aperiam aperiam doloribus quidem optio sunt. Quia modi quia quo ducimus quod. Quasi aspernatur maiores labore ea sed.

Quaerat sequi ex minus sed. Molestiae porro debitis quia consequatur laborum qui. Quaerat distinctio non perferendis error reiciendis.

Rerum aut optio eos labore enim placeat. Deserunt corporis molestias et sed sed. Neque autem et sapiente occaecati.

Reprehenderit magnam temporibus doloribus. Voluptates enim quis perferendis beatae quidem est. Laborum molestiae pariatur perspiciatis nostrum perspiciatis temporibus.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”