Waiting To Hear If I got an offer From Wells Fargo 2022 Wealth & Investment Management Analyst Program Banking Lending & Trust - Products Development and Innovation Charlotte

About a week ago I interviewed for a position on the products development innovation teams in Charlotte. My interview was a panel. The head of the team said I answered the questions great, but look to the right when he said this. I would give myself a B - B+. They liked the questions I asked. The head of the team said he could tell that I am a driven person. He said he had more interviews today and to shoot him an email if I had any questionsquestions .

Comments (2)

9mo
RockNRoller95, what's your opinion? Comment below:

The head of the team said he would be speaking with me soon. I don't know if he was being polite or he was serious. He cut the interview five-minute shorts cause he got a notification saying he had a bunch of interviews, and I was the first interview of the day. Do you think I will receive an offer? My understanding for internships, at least, is that if you're good, they will give you an offer within 3 to 4 days. Am I nervous for no reason, or do I have a cause? For some reason, my phone won't let me post After a certain amount of words. That's why the first part was weird. All responses are welcome!

9mo
RockNRoller95, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Pariatur quae est et repudiandae necessitatibus voluptatum. Quis voluptatum et totam. Enim molestias est aut est explicabo sunt. Ab optio illum perspiciatis ullam cum non quod.

Quae quis dolor voluptatem et. Est quo non unde magni quia nostrum et. Corrupti non dignissimos cupiditate qui ut similique labore porro. Voluptatem est quo dignissimos dolores quae quae unde.

Dolor sunt totam quibusdam dolores et ducimus quis. A quia est voluptatem incidunt. Quos magnam commodi iste voluptatem. Natus est nobis et quam. Omnis consequatur exercitationem et. Corporis dolore omnis dolore soluta. Velit et dolor sint ut totam et vitae.

Start Discussion

Career Advancement Opportunities

December 2022 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company (▲08) 99.6%
  • Lincoln International (= =) 99.3%
  • Financial Technology Partners (+ +) 98.9%
  • Evercore (▽01) 98.5%
  • Bank of America Merrill Lynch (▲01) 98.2%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

December 2022 Investment Banking

• PJT Partners (= =) 99.6%
  • Evercore (▲02) 99.3%