2 Offers - help me decide
Got 2 offers for a work term in the Fall (final year) - hv exp in FP&A, BD and Risk... Need one more term- if you were to decide, which would you think would be closer to IB advisory? Both are from the same brokerage firm - and yes, i know the titles sound tedious, but this brokerage is fairly well known.
1) Credit Control Admin - processing and approving various actions in client accounts
• Review and approve client cheque requests;
• Verify relevant information and approve outgoing wires;
• Set up and monitor Electronic Funds Transfer System;
• Handle exercise of employee stock options;
• Process trade cancellations & stock and money journals;
• Approve stock requisitions;
• Answer client and broker inquiries;
• Monitor bad debt accounts;
• Assist with other duties as required by the department.
2) Data Input Operator (Trading)
• Perform large volumes of data-entry with high accuracy;
• Complete trade comparisons/reconciliation;
• Assist with Post execution approval;
• Update excel files & spreadsheets;
• Communicate with Traders;
• Assist all other areas of the Trading department;
• Other administrative duties as required.