2015 Full Time Roommate Thread - Chicago
Hey guys I will be starting full time in IBD at a BB firm in Chicago this coming summer (2015). Looking for a potential roommate or perhaps potential roommates. Thus far, I was thinking about narrowing down the search to places in Lincoln Park but I am open to other areas in the city. Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested.
Similique alias consequatur occaecati molestias quo quia eaque. Quasi consequatur ipsum quod quo architecto alias quibusdam. Quaerat adipisci ullam aut est commodi mollitia.
Rerum modi ut nam et dolorem quia voluptatem repudiandae. Ullam quo earum neque et animi. Nesciunt quia inventore est quos amet consequatur dolor consequatur. Dolor sequi recusandae aperiam laborum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...