I've seen quite a few posts about the healthcare/biopharma industry and what people think about it or if it's worth exploring as a sector to cover. I figured I would do a quick AMA for anyone interested in exploring the sector further.
- Biomedical degree from a European medical target
- MiM at a UK target
- Worked in pharmaceutical boutique MCs
- Currently at a Tier 2 in the pharma team
Although I'm in MC, a few general points on the industry or nature of the job could apply to those in IB, PE or other fields so ask ahead.
Consulting Case Interview Course
- 2,037 questions across 209 consulting firms. Crowdsourced from over 600,000 members.
- 11 Detailed Exclusive Cases developed by a McKinsey Associate and 10+ hours of video.
- Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring consultants just like you.