Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+93 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- 11 Things Employers Tell Interviewees and What They Really Mean
1. "We Have a Very Flat Hierarchy":
We have a few VPs that take home all of the carry and three dozen Analysts grinding out all of our legwork because it's cheaper. All you little shits are replaceable and none of...+71 by PrestigeCaller in JOB
- I recently saw a topic asking users to share some of their biggest chokes in life , and thought I'd start a similar thread of my own. Any stories? I'll start with mine. It's not work related, but it is relationship related.
When I was about 15, my older sister, who was a...+34 by buzzkillington in OFF
- I don't think there's already a forum on Goldman's 2019 IBD Summer Analyst recruiting process, so figured I'd start one. Please share insights/questions below! Is anyone else recruiting through the accelerated timeline?
UPDATE: HireVues were sent out on Friday, Apr. 20th...+28 by halonyc in IB
- You've probably heard this one before. "The only thing harder than breaking into private equity is staying in private equity". I would love to hear from people in the industry - what separates those who rise through the ranks from those who do their 2-3 years as an associate and...+26 by technocrat in PE
- Cloud computing original Salesforce.com has been on a tear since inception:
However Investors have been divided on the stock.
[Joel Greenblatt has shorted CRM](https://www.barrons.com/articles/joel-greenblatts-investing-secrets-revealed-1476508887) using traditional value metrics,...+23 by CuriousCharacter in AM
- Have always wondered this. Investment banks have been around long before excel - even back to the 80s and 90s - so how would investment banks and private equity firms create IPO pricing, valuations, LBOs, etc?+22 by Howard Hughes in IB
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jul15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- Jul15[FREE]** World Cup Final 2018 Live On TV [France vs Croatia]9:29 EDT Online
- Jul16Webinar: PE Case - Paper LBO Best Practices -- 9pm ET, 7/16/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Boston, MA
- Jul17Podcast: How Billionaires set goals -- Geoff Woods -- 7/17/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jul18Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Toronto, 7/18-7/208:00 to 5:00 EDT Online