decision

Subscribe

Hi guys,

I am facing a pretty tough (although of course good to have) decision right now. I have two options:

1) 6 month off-cylce internship at BB and therefor decline (already accepted) offer from boutique?

2) 3 month off-cycle internship at BB and subsequently 3 month off-cycle internship at Boutique

Does anybody have a suggestion on what I should do? I will finish my undergrad in 2 months and this would be my first IB internship(s).

Thank you very much in advance!

Comments (3)

 
Nov 1, 2016 - 1:16pm

Where do you want to work in the end?

If you want to work in London then go for the 6m MS there, otherwise do the 3m at LAZ and MS each. You can intern at MS in Frankfurt and then do FT to London but you would need to go through additional interviews for that.

LAZ Frankfurt is known to be a sweathop, but the same is the case for MS Frankfurt.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

September 2020 Investment Banking

  • Director/MD (17) $704
  • Vice President (45) $323
  • Associates (257) $228
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (37) $203
  • 2nd Year Analyst (142) $153
  • Intern/Summer Associate (134) $141
  • 1st Year Analyst (566) $129
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (547) $82

Leaderboard See all

1
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
98.3
2
LonLonMilk's picture
LonLonMilk
98.3
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
98.2
4
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
97.8
5
Addinator's picture
Addinator
97.6
6
Edifice's picture
Edifice
97.6
7
redever's picture
redever
97.6
8
frgna's picture
frgna
97.5
9
NuckFuts's picture
NuckFuts
97.5
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
97.4