I have my final round interview with GS on Monday and I was just wondering if any of you could help me out with a few things:
- Is there anything Goldman are pushing out from a brand/ culture perspective to the market at the moment?
- I understand it is 3x 30 minute interviews with MDs, does anyone know what the criteria assessed is and what to expect from the interview process?
- Are there any news stories at the moment I MUST have an awareness of, and similarly any you think will be quite quick and easy to pick-up and would be good to have a knowledge about?
- In terms of the fundamentals behind how trading works and what drives separate markets and products, do you know of a good video guide series?
- Anything else you think could help!
Thanks in advance!