Has anyone heard back from the McGill MMF admissions committee yet for an interview - 2018 intake

Hi,

I applied for the first round of admissions for the McGill MMF program (2018 intake).

I attended the last online Q&A session and they were saying that they will probably be reaching out to applicants for interviews some time this week.

They mentioned that any applicant within the neighbourhood of a 3.5+ GPA and a gmat score in the high 600s is quite likely to be interviewed.

Has anyone here been given an invitation to interview yet?

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Hi there,

I was interviewed for the MMF program. I also got an unofficial offer, but they mentioned that they'll only be sending official acceptance letters some time in January. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi @Cam233,

I still haven't heard back from them. Could you tell me when they invited you for the interview and when they extended the unofficial letter?

I'm pretty worried about my chances!

Hi MikeZK,

I was interviewed last week, so the week of the 11th. They extended an unofficial offer via e-mail two days later.

I wouldn't be too worried! I believe it was the first round of interviews, and there will be quite a few. Best of luck!

Quia minima at dicta et consequuntur illo error non. Et consequatur ut laboriosam sint. Qui consequatur aut illum quasi est quia.

Omnis et modi qui aliquam. Dolor beatae ad qui fuga voluptas. Rerum aut fugiat sequi aspernatur. Amet aut excepturi aut et animi nemo et. Natus saepe vitae cumque ab. Ut ratione culpa a similique magnam est.

Molestiae fuga aut sed. Quidem dolor rerum doloribus qui. Velit beatae deserunt veritatis quos cum sint. Sed sunt tenetur quae earum. Accusantium ipsum quisquam ut qui.

Assumenda exercitationem occaecati tempora voluptatem laudantium. Quis unde earum voluptatibus ipsam ad veniam. Totam qui quis occaecati nobis excepturi. Beatae aut quas suscipit laudantium magni. Voluptas dolores consequuntur velit totam illo sed.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”