Had a first round phone interview with an IB for a 2019 SA job, and after correctly answering some technical questions it was decided that we would check back in at the end of the summer and I would let them know where I was in my recruiting process, and if I was still interested I could get a superday.
I don't live in the same city as this firm's headquarters, but I'll happen to be that city in a few weeks just by coincidence.
Is it acceptable to reach out and ask for an interview while I'm there anyways? What would be the best way to phrase that? I'm still recruiting with other firms, but in my mind, if they were willing to give me a superday later in the summer, would it be okay to just speed up the process and do it now, if I happen to be there anyway?