From browsing the posts I found a few points : (say one goes to a target, top-15 or ivy university)
- You can only get a summer internship at the end of your sophomore year
- You can only participate in resume/CV drops (i.e. on-campus recruiting) during the semester, and not right after summer classes
- Applying via the internet, on company job postings is usually ineffective, but the application and resume still get read and if you're a close-to-perfect fit it sometimes works out
- GPA is not that important but below a certain point it's going to be a big hurdle
- GPA is less and less important the more experience you have
- MBAs are only good if your previous experience fits your post-MBA goals or if you go to a top 16 program (at least)
Am I wrong on any of these points?