MBB case Interview Partners 2018

Hi everyone, I have my first round coming up in a few weeks and I'm looking for a case interview partner. I know there are a few posts on here for the same, but they're a little older so I thought I'd make a new post. Please PM or reply if you're looking for people to practice with, or if you currently work at one and would be willing to throw me a case (I'd really appreciate it!!). Thanks!

dorapaddle, shame nobody has responded. Maybe one of these topics will help:

• Those who got MBB offers: How many live cases did you do? for people who got McKinsey, bain, or BCG offers, how many live cases did you do to prepare? mbb ...
  • Non-Target to Bain/BCG Intern into interviews with LEK, Oliver Wyman, BCG, and Bain. I made it to the final round with all four ... referral for McKinsey, and they still didn't want to interview me. I was rejected from some OCR ... interning at an office of BCG/Bain, and I'll be the first undergrad in my school's history (to my ...
  • Looking for case interview practice partner (NYC) Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to practice case interview questions (McKinsey, Bain, BCG ... September (around 20 cases) after 8pm. PM me if interested. Consulting Case Study MBB Mckinsey Bain BCG ...
  • Interview Question: Why BCG? Why McKinsey? the most coveted jobs. Consulting Case Interview Prep mbb BCG Management Consulting Forum Resources ... want to work for BCG? (McKinsey or Bain) This is a question that you will be asked in almost any ... points as well as touching on the cultural points about why you want to work at BCG, Bain, or McKinsey ...
  • Choosing between McKinsey, Bain, and BCG? McKinsey vs Bain vs BCG If you've worked hard enough to secure an offer at all three firms then ... whole, Mckinsey and Company pays its first year associates the best by a large degree. MBB: Management ... In terms of pay and time off Mckinsey & Co. leads the group. Bain comes in first for best work ...
  • Info on Mckinsey, Bain, BCG in BRAZIL Anyone here had experience with McKinsey, Bain, or BCG in Brazil? I am looking to interview and ... offices. Appreciate any possible info! interview jobs Bain McKinsey BCG Case Brazil ...
  • Preparing for a Case Interview? WSO has 15+ MBB Mentors. have been Engagement Managers, Case Team Leaders, or held other leadership roles at McKinsey, BCG, or ... Adam has extensive experience conducting consulting case interviews from his time at BCG. As the only ... Bain. Our mentors can help guide you through the challenging recruitment and interviewing process at ...
  • What are exit opps really like for MBB Partners? suggested to me that if one reaches partner level at McKinsey, Bain, or BCG, they often are recruited to ... the top of MBB? MBB Partner Exit Opps ...
  • More suggestions...

Or maybe the following users have something to say: curtin bojumbo92 elieblue92

Hope that helps.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Esse tempore et expedita et omnis. Non inventore eligendi eligendi aperiam.

Ut sed asperiores corporis est. Quam sed voluptate natus cupiditate ipsa. Qui consequuntur sequi qui. Incidunt deleniti ducimus enim dolores. Quibusdam laudantium voluptas dolor consequuntur.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • McKinsey and Co 98.9%
  • Boston Consulting Group (BCG) 98.3%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.7%
  • LEK Consulting 97.2%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

March 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • Cornerstone Research 98.9%
  • McKinsey and Co 97.7%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.2%

Professional Growth Opportunities

March 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • McKinsey and Co 98.9%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.7%
  • LEK Consulting 97.2%

Total Avg Compensation

March 2024 Consulting

• Partner (4) $368
  • Principal (25) $277
  • Director/MD (55) $270
  • Vice President (47) $246
  • Engagement Manager (99) $225
  • Manager (152) $170
  • 2nd Year Associate (158) $140
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (108) $130
  • Senior Consultant (329) $130
  • Consultant (585) $119
  • 1st Year Associate (538) $119
  • NA (15) $119
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (145) $115
  • Engineer (6) $114
  • 2nd Year Analyst (342) $102
  • Associate Consultant (165) $98
  • 1st Year Analyst (1046) $87
  • Intern/Summer Associate (187) $84
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (547) $67
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
kanon's picture
kanon
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
dosk17's picture
dosk17
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
bolo up's picture
bolo up
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”