I have an offer from a decent MM IB (think JEF/) that I have to decide on soon. It's my only banking offer, and while I like the people and the culture, I'm still not sure whether to take it, or to keep interviewing. I have final rounds regional office, an elite boutique consulting firm (think LEK/Mars) and a couple of the top economic consulting firms either coming up in the next two weeks, or waiting to be scheduled.
I originally thoughtwas going to be the way to go, but now I'm not sure. Should I at least start cancelling interviews with the economic consulting firms?