Hello everyone. My first post so I'll make this worth your while.
I am in my penultimate year. I currently have two offers for summer internships in Australia. One is for a "tier 2" consulting firm (think ATK / LEK). The other is with a top bulge bracket Investment Bank in Australia - which I have already accepted since it was offered a month ago.
My question is which one should I take? My ideal end goal is MBB Australia, hoping to get any advice I can. Specifically which internship would set me up more for graduate applications into MBB??
My thought process at the moment:
- Shows interest in consulting
- Develop consulting skills
- Learn less? (Since I am more familiar with consulting)
- Great learning experience
- Shows I can work my ass off
- Get taste for banking which I may never get the opportunity to do again
- Already accepted offer (Reneging may haven negative effects)
Appreciate the help