I would really appreciate some insight about my chances and the schools Im applying to.
- Indian with an Honours Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Finance
- I have a GPA of 4.0
- Passed FRM level 1
- GMAT 700 (Q48 V38 AWA 6 IR 6)
- Fluent English and conversational French
- Basics of Python and VBA
- I only have one international internship in a Chinese import/export firm which isnt relevant.
- Currently working in my family business.
Ive finished applications to ESSEC, EDHEC, GEM, and Singapore Management University. Im aware I dont have the best profile. Im also thinking about applying to SSE and WHU. What are my chances? What should I be aiming for? Are the schools Ive applied to realistically within my reach?