Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+99 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- What's something you said in an interview that made you want to bitchslap yourself?
I'll start. Back when I was a junior looking for SA positions in IB, I had gone through a long interview process with a MM bank. In the last interview of the final rounds (after crushing the previous...+61 by therealgekko in OFF
- Today I saw an analyst try to talk to an MD about working capital adjustments, and the MD went "Don't teach your father how to fuck, kid", which is something he usually says when we're showing him stuff he already knows. It always has us cracking up. That got me thinking...+31 by lapike in IB
- WF crushing it, just saw this on WSJ. Expensing meals early is apparently a fireable offense at Wells. https://www.wsj.com/articles/wells-fargo-fires-bankers-amid-probe-of-dinner-receipts-that-were-allegedly-doctored-1535637745+29 by NuclearPenguins in IB
- For context, I'm a first generation college student that grew up on food stamps and government assistance, "raised" by a single drug addicted parent. I was fortunate enough to have some positive intervention / influence in my life, and decided I wanted a better life for myself. I...+27 by HighYieldBailBonds in IB
- Sometimes when scrolling through the different forums on this site I can't help but notice the different types of annoying people. These are the types of users that cross my mind:
1. **The (Douchebag) Braggers:** Just because you landed a summer internship at Goldman doesn't mean...+24 by ColdCaller in OFF
- I'm curious to see how everyone fared in terms of commercial/corporate banking bonuses this year. Especially interested to hear about people who are only 1-2 years out of school (however, please feel free to share numbers for all roles and levels)
Personally: Bulge bracket commercial...+23 by WallStreetJunkie123 in IB
- Liquor, hash, Mary Jane, Molly - what's your preferred substance when it comes to taking the edge off or making things just interesting enough?
I've gone through a few, including all of the above, a few hallucinogens, some experimental stuff that is said to be produced by the brain...+21 by Kassad in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Sep04Podcast: Inside the job of a VC -- David Hornik -- 9/4/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Sep05Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Dallas, 9/5-9/78:00 to 5:00 EDT Dallas, TX
- Sep10Webinar: "My experience as an analyst at Goldman Sachs" -- 9pm ET, 9/10/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Sep11Podcast: There's no shame in failure -- Jeff Clavier -- 9/11/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Sep12Oil & Gas Industry Financial & Valuation Modeling -- Houston, 9/12-9/148:00 to 5:00 EDT Online