Q&A - ArchitectSubscribe
Hey so as most of you were asked when you joined; I decided to host an AMA. Due to the current Virus Outbreak I have a few more hours in front my computer screen.
A little bit about myself.
- Im from New Orleans, LA
- I lived through the Hurricane Katrina.
- 15 Years later many neighborhoods have still never fully recovered.
I have spent time living in Southern Virginia and Kansas.
I started working for a GC helping with estimating in 2010.
- 2011 I became a licensed GC.
- 2015 I finished a Master Architecture Program.
- I spent 2015-18 in an Architecture Firm helping developers get their projects approved in various places across the country.
2018 started my own firm Architecture Consulting Firm.
6 Days out the month I travel with friends.
- 16 Hr days are far to common.