Comments (9)

Nov 22, 2019

Would appreciate the Glocap survey as well....

Nov 22, 2019

Any way to post it in the thread? If not I'd love to see it.

Nov 22, 2019

Me too! Thanks.

Nov 25, 2019

Interested in it as well. Thanks!!

Nov 25, 2019

FYI: For those who haven't seen it...here's a link containing info for another 2019 salary survey: https://www.adventuresincre.com/salary-commercial-...

• Analyst 1 in RE - Comm
Nov 25, 2019

What're people's thoughts on these numbers? As someone in a major market, these seem pretty low. They're about a 25% discount from the Rhode's survey from three years ago. It would really suck to not break $200K all-in until you are 30 years old when there are guys in IB and tech hitting that point within three years of undergrad.

Nov 25, 2019

I'm more interested in how they categorize things. In my mind, a development manager is not an associate. Those are two very different roles. Hard to say if the comp is appropriate if you can't tell what the role is.

Nov 26, 2019

You might consider that the real estate sector is spread across the country...while IB is really centralized in major cities. That might account for part of the pay discrepancy in compensation surveys between RE and IB. It is probably reasonable to figure that RE comp could be 15-20% higher in a major market versus the national average shown in the survey.

Dec 1, 2019
Comment