SA 2022 NYC Housing

I have accepted a 2022 IB SA role in NYC and am now working on my housing arrangement rather than later. 

I plan on living with two other guys from my university who have internships lined up in NYC. However, we may be looking for one more person to live with us. Right now, I am considering living in an NYU dorm or getting an AirBnB so we can all save a little on living expenses. If you are interested in connecting, send me a PM, and we can go from there. 

In general, I would love to hear some advice on what I should do regarding housing and any suggestions you may have for summer analysts (location, price, housing options, etc.).

 I originally wanted to live at Gramercy Green, but I believe they are fully booked or not offering housing for summer 2022 (I contacted them and am waiting to hear back). So as of now, I am considering Carlyle Court or Airbnb.

Thanks in advance!

8 Comments
 

Rem reprehenderit quisquam neque eum dolorem est. Blanditiis quia quia quidem voluptatem molestiae. Dicta at animi sed et enim beatae. Eius autem autem numquam. Culpa nostrum delectus et omnis autem.

Aut excepturi ut corrupti omnis deleniti iste. Consectetur maxime cupiditate sit autem qui voluptates. Aperiam sapiente sit veritatis odit.

Et hic dolor aliquam porro et reprehenderit libero. Et earum nihil nihil facilis fugit nihil nihil iste. Delectus deleniti voluptatem numquam ea ipsa mollitia quis. Eos quo repellat molestiae doloremque est officiis. Laudantium sit rerum ut nostrum numquam fuga blanditiis.

Officiis ut similique voluptatum dolore. Deserunt commodi praesentium quia expedita animi.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”