Should I call???
I would appreciate some advice on my situation. I'm currently employed at an Investment Banking boutique. However, I had an interview with a bigger and better bank.
Yesterday I received a voicemail from one of the partners, at the firm I interveiwed with, asking me to come in for a second round interview. I returned the partner's call around 1:45 pm. According to the receptionist, the partner was in an important call. The receptionist asked me for my contact information in order to pass on to the partner.
Today, I did not receive a call back from the partner. Considering this, I decided to call him again at around 5 pm. The partner was not in the office so I left a voicemail.
My question is: If I don't get a call by the end of the day tomorrow, should I send him an email at the end of the day? or should I just wait to call the guy on friday afternoon? I would imagine this guy is extremely busy so the last thing I want to do is bug him. What do you guys and girls suggest that I do? is it ok to follow up daily?
Thanks to all in advance.