Tips for 400 qns guide?

Starting interview prep now before BBs open up in July (yes I know I'm late), looking for tips on how to work with the 400 qns guide. Do most people read the material to understand concepts then memorize the questions and answers?

Any tips for memorizing the questions and answers?

Most Helpful

Sure, but from my experience, BBs solely asked me technical questions from the 400 questions guide. Only EBs asked questions outside of the guide that were more complex (but they still asked questions from the guide). This could be due to EBs also asking just a lot more technical questions than then the BBs I interviewed with.

Going through the guide several times helps you get comfortable with how to get through technicals. If you’re going to concentrate your focus on one material to help with your interview technicals, I strongly suggest memorizing the 400 questions.

Illo accusamus cum eveniet quia et. Sequi ipsa rerum aut ut explicabo minus est. Consequatur ipsam tenetur et et.

Eligendi velit repellat iste veniam ut. Hic aut quaerat asperiores nam id aut cum eaque. Incidunt debitis autem id quis quaerat quod nihil iusto. Saepe voluptas nobis est. Error ratione voluptas quis qui provident et occaecati.

Error consequatur pariatur corporis et asperiores et. Natus quia inventore deleniti delectus atque unde exercitationem.

Itaque dolorum aspernatur praesentium dolores consequatur. Commodi ut minima unde quis porro maiores ipsum. Nostrum eos voluptatem et et et reprehenderit mollitia est. Quo quia dolorem provident praesentium unde eos. Voluptas qui enim vero iure vitae.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”