What I have to say about Miss Ind and the board

Daniel T Bush's picture
Rank: Orangutan | 277

After she told me that ExGSBanker was the real deal:

Miss Ind, shut the fuck up. I was here long before you dragged your sorry ass around here. I'm the sheriff in this town. Fuck you. What investment banker, somebody who works 100+ hours/week, would come here to talk to college fucks. If it is as they say it is, you're barely squeezing in four hours of sleep a night. It would seem to me that real bankers would want to savor every sweet taste of relaxation they get. You tell me, bitch, what sick fuck would want to waste 1/2 hour of his/her precious time on a fucking board? Fucking A. Why would one come here for insight when 20 hours of your day are spent fucking toiling insight. It doesn't make any damn sense. You don't have to be a police detective to know that 90% of the board is populated with dumb fucks like myself. The other 10% are either losers with nothing else to do in their 1/2 hour of free time, or douchebags with nothing else to do in their 1/2 hour of free time. People on this board fuck the shit out of reality. Yeah 3.9. 3.9, 3.8 minimum is what you need. Oh Mis Ind tell me, tell me what I need. 3.9. Fuck that shit. I have many, many friends in qualitative majors with 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3 GPAs at BB firms. Fucking bull shit. Who the fuck has time to post resume items on a message board? Please, for the sake of everything I will ever come to believe in, tell me where you work. Tell me, tell me so I won't have to submit my resume to you, just so you can go ahead and post what you think is not good enough.
-fucking hyping everything on this board. This board does to the IBD what James Bond does to espionage.

Comments (27)

Jan 18, 2007

you wrote "fuck" 13 times. Not that it matters or anything.

Jan 18, 2007

Yeah, I'm trying to relax with that. But the nonsense really gets to me.

Jan 18, 2007
Jan 18, 2007

http://scripts.its.yale.edu/cgi-bin/ph/directory.y...
There are 2 people with the last name Bush and DTB just succeeded in getting them both blackballed on Wall Street.

Jan 18, 2007
DTB Is Caught:

http://scripts.its.yale.edu/cgi-bin/ph/directory.y...
There are 2 people with the last name Bush and DTB just succeeded in getting them both blackballed on Wall Street.

Ouuu, im shaking. fuck off douche bag. whoever the fuck would look through a directory for me is a true loser. fuck off bitch.

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Jan 19, 2007

Dude. Get over yourself. I post during the downtime when I have to be at work but I have no work to do. Hell, some days IBO is all I have to keep me sane. And if that sounds lame... well, a first year analyst's life IS lame, no doubt about it.

But I'll say it again: your comments sound like they're coming out of some kid's daydreams. You think we all wear this, we all do that, we all wear these watches and those shoes. You've woven investment banking into some sort of deep intense fantasy that has nothing to do with reality. Please, Dan. Chill out. Relax. Get in touch with reality. You'll be a far better contributor to this board that way.

Jan 19, 2007
Daniel T Bush:

After she told me that ExGSBanker was the real deal:

Miss Ind, shut the fuck up. I was here long before you dragged your sorry ass around here. I'm the sheriff in this town. Fuck you. What investment banker, somebody who works 100+ hours/week, would come here to talk to college fucks. If it is as they say it is, you're barely squeezing in four hours of sleep a night. It would seem to me that real bankers would want to savor every sweet taste of relaxation they get. You tell me, bitch, what sick fuck would want to waste 1/2 hour of his/her precious time on a fucking board? Fucking A. Why would one come here for insight when 20 hours of your day are spent fucking toiling insight. It doesn't make any damn sense. You don't have to be a police detective to know that 90% of the board is populated with dumb fucks like myself. The other 10% are either losers with nothing else to do in their 1/2 hour of free time, or douchebags with nothing else to do in their 1/2 hour of free time. People on this board fuck the shit out of reality. Yeah 3.9. 3.9, 3.8 minimum is what you need. Oh Mis Ind tell me, tell me what I need. 3.9. Fuck that shit. I have many, many friends in qualitative majors with 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3 GPAs at BB firms. Fucking bull shit. Who the fuck has time to post resume items on a message board? Please, for the sake of everything I will ever come to believe in, tell me where you work. Tell me, tell me so I won't have to submit my resume to you, just so you can go ahead and post what you think is not good enough.
-fucking hyping everything on this board. This board does to the IBD what James Bond does to espionage.

we get your point about hyping IBD too much, but you really need to tone down the rudeness. no one will take you seriously because of it. also, i'd rather not have this site blocked at work because of a teenager trying to blow steam.

go out date someone, spend time with friends and live a little. if you are this highly strung now, what are you going to do in the real world? IBD or otherwise?

Jan 19, 2007

haha roid rage

Jan 19, 2007
thatguy123:

haha roid rage

fuck you. im off cylce. there is no such thing as roid rage.

Jan 19, 2007

You know, you're right. That DOES sound like a roid rage.

Jan 19, 2007

Lame.

Account Inactive

Jan 19, 2007

"fuck you. im off cylce. there is no such thing as roid rage."

Pure gold, Dan. Pure comedy gold.

Feb 22, 2007
Daniel T Bush:

After she told me that ExGSBanker was the real deal:

Miss Ind, shut the fuck up. I was here long before you dragged your sorry ass around here. I'm the sheriff in this town. Fuck you. What investment banker, somebody who works 100+ hours/week, would come here to talk to college fucks. If it is as they say it is, you're barely squeezing in four hours of sleep a night. It would seem to me that real bankers would want to savor every sweet taste of relaxation they get. You tell me, bitch, what sick fuck would want to waste 1/2 hour of his/her precious time on a fucking board? Fucking A. Why would one come here for insight when 20 hours of your day are spent fucking toiling insight. It doesn't make any damn sense. You don't have to be a police detective to know that 90% of the board is populated with dumb fucks like myself. The other 10% are either losers with nothing else to do in their 1/2 hour of free time, or douchebags with nothing else to do in their 1/2 hour of free time. People on this board fuck the shit out of reality. Yeah 3.9. 3.9, 3.8 minimum is what you need. Oh Mis Ind tell me, tell me what I need. 3.9. Fuck that shit. I have many, many friends in qualitative majors with 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3 GPAs at BB firms. Fucking bull shit. Who the fuck has time to post resume items on a message board? Please, for the sake of everything I will ever come to believe in, tell me where you work. Tell me, tell me so I won't have to submit my resume to you, just so you can go ahead and post what you think is not good enough.
-fucking hyping everything on this board. This board does to the IBD what James Bond does to espionage.

LOL wat a fag i cant believe i missed this

Feb 22, 2007

One of the board's better moments, I believe.

Feb 22, 2007

sorry ms ind

Feb 22, 2007

Shutup and fetch me a sandwich

Feb 22, 2007

S'okay, man. I understand.

Feb 22, 2007

i think the prospie homo runs a search for my name on a daily basis. i dont no, he seems obsessed.

Feb 22, 2007

is this some kind of sick ongoing rivalry between you guys

Feb 22, 2007

This post should be deleted entirely. Completely unnecessary.

Sorry Mis Ind...

Feb 22, 2007

Mis Ind never quite recovered from this assault...

Feb 22, 2007
Seanc:

Mis Ind never quite recovered from this assault...

agreed...

Feb 22, 2007

Dan T Bush brings the drama and I love it.

Feb 22, 2007

-a completely gratuitous post on my end. -cant apologize enough to miss ind.

Feb 23, 2007

No problem, dude.

Feb 23, 2007
Comment