She graduates in 2022. Not really sure if she's graduating in the Winter or something s but it seems like they dont even give a fuck; they probably would let you do 10 internships if you wanted to before starting FT...

I’m pretty confident that’s a typo, and she meant 2021

Funniest

lol these are the most annoying. "incoming summer analyst" and then tags the 30 people who helped in their recruiting process. at least you never see these posts from stereotypical white/asian male candidates -- that would be the most annoying rub in the face

Goes to my school, doing 5-yr accounting w/ bachelor's and masters so is already set up for Big 4 internship the year before she graduates with the Masters. Deloitte waits until the last summer before graduation instead of giving her one next summer.

I guess it's smart for people that know that they want to do Big 4 especially from non targets that have these type of programs. Is the pay any different from an entry level Big 4 employee given the masters? If not then what's the point

Weird. I see it pretty often for full-time offers where a student has a sophomore internship and the company is okay with them trying something out the following summer (admittedly see this more often in software engineering than finance but exists in both worlds). Wouldn't put it past a bank to do this after a freshman leadership/diversity conference though in the future.

Most Helpful

I think its rude and stupid to comment on her past experience. Especially since you don’t have the balls to post from your actual account. I didnt even open the link to her profile because it doesnt matter. everyone has to start somewhere - stop being a dick

made new unrelated account - dont reply or message as i never use it. 

... and I can’t even get an email back from HR for fall 2020 internships

Spotify provides a range of investment banking, investment management, and securities services for our clients. Dance like nobody's paying. Premium is free for the first 30 days.

Dolorum quisquam adipisci ratione et. Aut autem molestiae quis nam aut eveniet quae. Quae aperiam vel in rerum quibusdam. Cupiditate sit delectus minima. Minus voluptas magnam dolor adipisci dolores ipsa magni.

Nisi possimus repudiandae quis sequi. A animi aliquid dignissimos et sit ipsam rerum laboriosam. Explicabo rerum in quaerat molestias debitis. Est in enim ut repellendus ea. Hic sit quas qui atque. Facere est sed ad pariatur ut unde et. Impedit inventore inventore dolor itaque.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”