I have slept with five different girls in the last year, most of which can be categorized as “some slut I met at a party.” I expect the number of girls I sleep with on a yearly basis to increase exponentially once I reach legal drinking age, and I expect another exponential increase when I start making enough money to afford high-end prostitutes. The problem is I can not figure out if this is the way I want to live my life. Sure having sex with multiple girls is always fun, but there are also some benefits that come from a serious relationship. Let's look at the pros and cons of each situation to draw a valid conclusion.
- Having sex with multiple women is fun.
- Kinkier sex.
- You pretend to care about their opinions if you are in a good mood, but in actuality you don't have to pretend to care, if you don't really care. Sluts are expendable, too much time and frustration on one slut is an indication that it is time to move on.
- You are free to do whatever you want, whenever you want. There is no nagging woman to tell you that it's wrong to go out drinking until 5:00AM with your buddies on a weekday.
- The risk of contracting a venereal disease.
- No more “game” is necessary to engage in intercourse. You are free to eat like a pig, drink like a fish, smoke like a chimney, and pick up your date in a pair of sweatpants.
- You have someone to cook and clean.
- It is nice to think that someone actually cares about you.
- Your freedom is gone.
- Your paycheck seems to not go as far as it used to.
- In the event you are foolish enough to get married, it is a likely possibility that the marriage will end in divorce. Half of everything you spent your whole life achieving now goes to your ex-wife, so she can buy all sorts of neat stuff for the 22 year old stud she left you for.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm leaning towards spending my whole life going from one meaningless relationship to the next. I'd rather deal with a herpes outbreak a couple times a year, than have a serious relationship slowly, but surely suck the life out of me.
What do you monkeys think?