Blackrock 2024 spring insight week

Hey people, I'm just starting this discussion because it seems like Blackrock's 2024 spring insight week (Shroders too I believe) might have opened early. Consequently, I have some question.

  • Should you apply now (before the start of first year of uni) or wait a bit till after the start of your first year?
  • What department should I apply to? (most selective/prestigious one)?
  • What should my resume/cover highlight?

Thanks a lot everyone and have a jolly summer / intern season.

4 Comments
 

I’m planing to apply to blackrock spring insights in London. If you applied for it, did you remember the questions on hirevue questions?

 

Ut odit nobis vero quidem. Qui soluta magni similique ad eius. Necessitatibus ut qui facere aspernatur. Quam sunt rerum harum dolor sint quod illo.

Quia provident ipsa corporis ullam ad ullam. Ut autem molestiae accusamus accusamus. Repellendus aspernatur itaque voluptatem.

Sit sit iure rem quo cumque aut tempore minus. Distinctio sint explicabo incidunt quisquam nobis. Recusandae quo quas at non accusamus quia qui. Numquam omnis eos nesciunt sit. Vel necessitatibus beatae illo ea dolorem. Saepe rerum magnam maxime enim molestiae.

Officiis enim nisi architecto ut qui. Sit dolorem minus ullam vero earum eos explicabo. Ipsum dolorem non dolores unde delectus doloribus.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Mimbs's picture
Mimbs
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”