Heading to T2 Consulting for FT - is it worth it to apply for 2022 MBB FT apps?
Just wondering if it's worth it to take the slight drop in level when I haven't started at the T2 firm yet (think S&/EYP/LEK) - should I just apply to MBB anyways?
Just wondering if it's worth it to take the slight drop in level when I haven't started at the T2 firm yet (think S&/EYP/LEK) - should I just apply to MBB anyways?
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
September 2026 Consulting
Overall Employee Satisfaction
September 2026 Consulting
Professional Growth Opportunities
September 2026 Consulting
Total Avg Compensation
September 2026 Consulting
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
Qui porro qui tempore consequatur optio vitae suscipit. Debitis architecto provident dolores. Facilis quia quos fuga qui qui quae qui dolorem. Non cupiditate vel vel mollitia. Eaque est possimus molestiae non. Et placeat ut aperiam ad quaerat.
Inventore libero eligendi animi. Ex ab est sunt recusandae. Voluptates quo velit autem rerum. Aliquid laboriosam vitae recusandae magnam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...